9/17/2015

The Outfit | Twenty




Top: Primark
Culottes: Forever21
Runners: Penny's/Primark

Alright so it's pretty much been forever since I've made an outfit post. I'm not going to bombard you with half arsed excuses but things have been pretty busy lately with starting a new job and college, however I can only hope that sparse outfit posts will soon be a thing of the past and I can manage to fit one or two in every week or so in between everything. 

I'll start off by pointing out the absolute obvious and say how f'ing perfect is this top?! If you're a Friends fanatic like me you'll appreciate the brilliance of this (#teamross). I picked it up in Liverpool over the summer for something ridiculous like £7. Thrown together with these culottes and runners, sure you couldn't go wrong! 

Until next time lovelies! 

Bloglovin' 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment