2/13/2016

The Outfit Post | Twenty Four








Top: Vintage
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: New Look

Once again, my pictures didn't come out quite how I envisioned them, all of them bar the first are pretty awful. If anyone has any advice on taking pictures in winter, camera settings, anything, please let me know in the comments! 

I feel like Morticia Addams in this outfit and I love it. It could completely double up as a Halloween costume. I found the top in my mam's wardrobe and had to take it, I poorly attempted to show the flowiness of it in one of the pictures but it's even prettier in real life, I promise. I wore this outfit for New Years Eve but i'm getting some Valentines Day dinner date vibes from it so I thought it would be alright timing to post it now.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment