4/09/2016

The Fashion Post | Stripped Culottes and Oversized Coat






Top: Penneys/Primark
Trousers: Missguided 
Coat: Boohoo
Shoes: Boohoo
Belt: Vintage

Finally I get to share this outfit, after many failed attempts of trying to take pictures of it I eventually got some decent ones. These trousers are literally the most comfortable things ever, I feel like i'm wearing pajamas whenever I wear them. Culottes are the best thing ever invented, i'm going to wear them for the rest of my life. 
My double breasted coat is also the best thing ever, I feel like a grown up who has their shit together when I wear it and on top of that it's perfect for this in between weather because it is warm enough to not wear any layers underneath so you don't have to worry about throwing on cardigans upon cardigans in an attempt to stay warm if the sun disappears. 

Happy Saturday!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment