5/21/2016

The Life Post | Teami Blends Tea Review



Before getting into the review I would like to point out that in no way am I being paid to make this post and all opinions expressed are honest and my own. 

So unless you've been living under a rock, you will know that tea cleansing has been taking society by storm as of recent. Basically the process involves drinking a specially formulated tea to cleanse and detox your body. It can be done with different goals at the end of the process, weight loss, to improve your energy levels, boost your immune system, or even to clear up your skin, with that the teami website has a tea to suit every need. 


For me, I am not interested in loosing weight. However, having discovered I have anemia a couple months ago I have been trying to make some changes to my diet, so Teami's 'Alive' tea seemed like a good option to go with as it contains vitamins and iron. With three main ingredients, ginger honey, lemon grass and green tea it claims to boost your metabolism, increase energy levels and generally improve your immune system. With 15 tea bags in one pack, the tea itself is nice to drink with a very slight ginger flavour.

Overall since drinking the tea I have noticed a difference in my energy levels, I feel a lot less sluggish and with my metabolism being boosted I feel far less bloated. I like to have a mug at night before I go to sleep as the warm ginger taste relaxes me perfectly.  

I have heard great things about Teami's other teas and would recommend them for anyone thinking of giving them a try, annnd for a nice little discount you can use the code 'ADELE' to save yourself some money.

Let me know your thoughts on tea cleansing in the comments!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment