9/21/2016

The Fashion Post | Lookbook



Dress: Sammy Dress
Coat: Vintage 
Boots: New Look 

A number of weeks ago I received a package from Sammy Dress, a global online wholesale supplier. Which sells pretty much everything. From occasion dresses to mermaid blankets, you name it they have it. I have vowed to myself only to ever work with brands that I myself have a genuine interest in as I want to keep this a completely honest and relate able space. I think most people can agree that there is nothing worse than seeing a blog or instagram page filled with nothing but promotions of products the person has no interest in and are very clearly just in it for the sake of a few free things.



Jeans: Vintage Levis
Shoes: Boohoo

With all this in mind I would just like to state how genuinely impressed I am with this brand. At first I was a little skeptical about it, the clothes are very cheap (to the point where it is suspicious) and the whole 'too good to be true' notion definitely crossed my mind. But when my clothes arrived they looked exactly as they did in the pictures and the quality was that of any other more expensive brand. I am very happy with the clothes and I chose and I am hoping they will see me through many different occasions throughout winter.



Trousers: Sammy Dress
Sandals: Forever21

The only downside to ordering from this website is that it takes a while for the clothes to arrive, so if you are looking for an outfit to wear in a weeks time you can forget about it. It takes about 2-3 weeks for your package to get to you, but if you have patience and order well in advance of a certain event it is most definitely worth it.

So I am happy to help a sista out and introduce you to this brand. You will either love me for saving you lots of money or hate me for making you spend money on clothes you probably don't need but most definitely want. Either way I can deal with that.

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment