9/14/2016

The Fashion Post | The Pyjama Trend


Admittedly, the pyjama trend was something I was a little skeptical about when it first arose. Not because I don't want to wear my pyjamas all the time and have it be 'chic', I am definitely down with that. But because I just don't think I am cool enough to pull it off. I see celebrities and other bloggers wearing the look all the time and they look amazing but I just don't see how I can incorporate it into my not so glam life. I can't imagine wearing a silk matching pyjama set to the pub for pints or donning a metallic slip on the overcrowded train to college at 8am. 



But this is where I was wrong. Recently I was in Penney's (Primark) and I saw pyjama style tops everywhere (and you know shit is about to be big when it's all over Penneys). It was only then that I realized how possible it is to easily incorporate the trend into my wardrobe without looking like too much of an idiot. A pyjama style top can be easily paired with some relaxed ripped jeans and boots or a pair of silky wide leg trousers can be teamed with an over sized denim shirt. The trend however goes further than just a top and bottom, it comes in all shapes and sizes and in the form of slip dresses too, long or short they are suitable for almost every occasion. I feel my picks above perfectly showcase the versatility of the trend at a completely affordable price. 

What are your thoughts on this trend, do you love or hate it? 

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment