10/12/2016

The Life Post | Autumn Favourites

As I've stated in my last one million posts, it is Autumn, just in case you still didn't know. And so with that for most people comes it's very own set of cozy Autumnal favourites, mine I thought I would share with you to maybe inspire you a little or get you into the Autumn spirit. 


Bath Bombs
What is Autumn without baths? and more importantly what are baths without bath bombs? Possibly my favourite part about the colder seasons is being able to relax in a hot bath with the scent of my favourite Lush bath bomb taking over the bathroom.



Grandad Jumpers 
I am obsessed with Grandad jumpers all year round, but in particular this time of year. Not only do they keep me warm on frosty days they look ridiculously cute in the process. They may not be to everyone's taste but to me they are the glue that holds together my Autumn wardrobe. This H&M (similar) jumper is the perfect colour for this season and keeps me so warm it is actually not even funny.



Gradual Tan 
Now that the sun has disappeared there is no chance of me catching a tan for another 8 months or so. So to avoid looking like Casper the friendly ghost I have been using this Sunkissed  gradual tan for the past while and I am loving it. I try to steer clear away from instant tans because I have no idea how to apply them without looking like a mess, this tan is perfect to apply on each night as a moisturizer, it smells amazing and leaves me with a bronzed glow the next morning. 



Books
Staying in more means that I have more time to read, and there is nothing more wonderful than curling up with a book and getting lost in a fictional world. At the minute I am starting to re read one of my favourites, The Perks of Being A Wallflower in between all of my college reading. If you have any book recommendations do let me know in the comments, I would love to give them a read.



Highlighters
Again with the whole being pale thing I don't really have that Summer glow thing going on anymore. So the only thing I can do to achieve that again is to fake it. Recently I have been alternating between my trusty Benefit's High Beam and Sunkist's High Lights which I use on my face and on my décolletage if I am wearing a low cut top and want some instant radiance. 

I've said the word 'Autumn' an embarrassing amount of times in this post. 

What are your favourites this season? 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment