11/27/2016

The Beauty Post | Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review


Establishing and maintaining a skincare routine isn't an easy task. Trying to find the right cleanser, toner and moisturizer that work for you skin can take years to crack. So when I saw Garnier's Micellar Water plastered all over instagram and other social media I thought it had to be worth while and maybe I should give it a go.


The product claims to remove make up, cleanse and soothe skin, while being gentle enough for the most sensitive of skin. Mostly I picked up the product to be able to cleanse my face in the morning time without having the trek all the way downstairs to the sink (first world probz). However through using it I have found it is far more useful than for just that. 

So does it work? Yes!! Using a drop of this on my face in the morning wakes me right up and makes my skin feel fresh. While later on in the day after removing my make up in the evening with a face wash I will go in with some of this on a cotton pad and give it an extra cleanse and oh my god the results are disgusting yet so so satisfying. Using this feels like I am removing my make up all over again, there is a ridiculous amount left on my skin that I would have never guessed was there that the micellar water gets right off. My skin feels refreshed and energized and I feel happy knowing that any kind of dirt and bacteria has been removed from my face. 


 Overall I have seen a slight improvement in the condition of my skin. While it is gentle enough for sensitive skin, it is strong enough to do it's job. It isn't miracle worker when it comes to clearing up any skin problems but generally my skin is brighter and healthier and for less than a tenner why the hell not try it. 

Have you tried this before? What are your thoughts on it?

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment