12/04/2016

The Fashion Post | Staying Cosy This December


Not many people enjoy the cold, wet and dark weather this time of year but, on the flip side of that being able to cosy up all of the time is pretty lovely. Although I live in a country where Summer lasts about 6 days, my whole wardrobe is catered to Summer so when it comes to Winter my clothing options are limited. So I have decided that this is the year of respnsibility, I WILL buy Winter clothes in Winter and not a bikini for my Summer holiday that is a million months away. 

So think cosy knits, fluffly socks and wool coats. Winter, I will win this year. Feel free to take inspiration from my attempt at wrapping up and staying comfortable this December. 



How will you be staying cosy this December? 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment