12/11/2016

The Life Post | The Forgotten Inter-railing Disposables


If you were following me over the Summer you may have seen that myself and my boyfriend went interrailing around Europe for three weeks in the middle of July. Before we embarked on our adventure I decided to buy myself a disposable camera to document the trip because lets be real, it is way more fun to be able to hold real life vintagey photographs than to just look at some through a scratched mobile phone screen.  

I had completely forgotten about them until I re discovered them in my bedroom a couple of days ago. Ignoring the fact that we are currently in the height of Winter I thought I would share them anyway. Nothing gets you quite as excited for Summer than looking back on sunnier, less clothes layers times, *cries*. 












These are the kind of pictures I want to be able to look back on with all my grandchildren when I am old and grey and laugh at how young we looked, recalling the memories I will cherish for an eternity.  

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment