2/01/2017

The Beauty Post | My Boyfriend Guesses Makeup Prices


I have been seeing a lot of these 'boyfriend guesses the price of make up' youtube videos cropping up everywhere and I have to admit I find them so hilarious. It is too amusing to watch boys completely under or over estimate the price of make up and then seeing how shocked they are when they find out the real price. 


So, I thought for something different on my blog I would pick out a few of my favourite make up items and ask my boyfriend, Robby, to guess the prices of them. I chose a selection of both high end and drug store products so that there was some range in the prices. 


Soap and Glory lipstick 
Robby's guess: 
Answer: 12.50

Collection concealer
Robby's guess: 
Answer: 5.79

Naked Palette 
Robby's guess: 23
Answer: 47

Clinique Chubby stick
Robby's guess: 14
Answer: 23

Mary Lou Manizer highlighter
Robby's guess: 25
Answer: 22.45

Benefit They're Real mascara
Robby's guess: 21
Answer: 26

As you can see he surprisingly wasn't too far off with a lot of the prices, which was both simultaneously impressive and concerning to me. I would really like to know why he knows this much about make up prices, because it certainly isn't from buying any for me.

On an end note, When asked what he thinks about the actual prices of the make up he replied "make up is ridiculously over priced" aaand I probably agree but hey ho.

Let me know what you think of this post and if you would like to see any more like it!

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment