5/28/2017

The Fashion Post | May Wishlist


Nothing will come as a huge surprise in May's wishlist. It is an array of colours and patterns and I would not have it any other way. I have been loving all things ruffled and all things trousers recently and Mango seem to completely fulfill all of my ruffly and palazzo dreams. 

As it is Summer I have been looking at sunglasses recently and stumbling upon this Zaful pair, it's fair to say I am in love. I may or may not have ordered one or two bits from the list (and maybe a few other things) which I am so excited to share in upcoming outfit posts. Do any other bloggers justify buying clothes by saying to yourself 'well I will do an outfit post on it so'. I need to stop doing this. 

What have you been eyeing up this month? 

Adele x








4 comments: