2/27/2016

The Outfit Post | Twenty Five






Top: Asos
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: New Look

Just a short post from me this week. I tried taking my pictures in a different spot, i'm not so sure how I feel about them but I thought I would post them anyway and have you guys tell me what you think.

It's pretty rare that I wear an all black outfit, i'm more of a bright colours kind of gal. But I thought this top looked quite alright with the skirt. I got both on Asos a couple of months ago and I have fallen in love with them, the skirt is so versatile, it can easily be dressed up for nights out and dressed down for college, I definitely plan on investing on some more mid and long length denim skirts in the future. I feel it might be high time to steer away from mini skirts a little and to start wearing more modest cut lengths since I am now in my 20's, only sometimes though. 

 Let me know if you like the new location or not!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment