2/29/2016

Instagram Roundup | February








I always enjoy looking at other bloggers monthly instagram roundups and I myself did it just a while back. But I stopped using my instagram all that often and with that my monthly posts began to get a little boring so I stopped. However recently I have started paying my instagram account a little tlc, so for the people who don't follow me already, here is my February summed up in 6 little pictures. 

I'm finding it hard to believe that we are almost already into the third month of the year, I feel like the older I get the quicker time goes and this is a seriously scary prospect for me. But to end on a positive note though, we do get an extra day this year so I hope you all are having a lovely extra 24 hours.

If you fancy following me on instagram, click here! https://www.instagram.com/adeleminer/

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment