3/30/2016

Instagram Roundup | March







Another month, another instagram roundup. I could speak about how once again the month went in so fast but I won't, instead I would like to make a point of how unjust and annoyed I am at this change instagram plans to make on the order of how content will now be showed. It feels as though ordinary people like myself no longer have the opportunity to share content and promote whatever it is they do in a fair way. And as I don't exactly fall under the 'popular' category it's unlikely that my content will any longer have the opportunity to flourish. Who does instagram think they are to choose what content we can and cannot see based around what they deem to be worthy enough. I'm not sure when this idea is planned to be put in place but all I can hope is that if and when it is, it doesn't last very long.

Anyway, rant over. I hope everyone is having a lovely week! 

Instagram

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment