3/26/2016

The Life Post | Ten Reasons Why You Should Love Your Small Boobs


Coming from someone with small boobs I can sometimes feel a little down about my em lack of 'lady lumps' and having it pointed out by other people that they are small (as if I didn't know) can get a little annoying, but as I get older I realize that actually, having small boobs isn't so bad at all, and if like me you need a little reassuring from time to time on why exactly that is, here is a list of why your small boobies are the bomb!

Bralettes
Lace, mesh, crochet, we have the gift of being able to cover up our nips with the prettiest and most delicate of materials while still having adequate support, horrah! 

No Bra 
I can go bra-less wherever and whenever I feel like it, If I have a dress or top that requires me to not wear a bra I don't have to worry about being supported or falling out anywhere, these babies are perk and proud all by themselves. 

Back Pain
Back pain? What even is that? I don't know because I have tiny boobs! 

Exercise
With little boobs there is no need to go out and spend a small fortune on a sports bra, I can just wear any old bra or even none at all and run and jump around as much as I want without any trouble at all. 

Push up Bras
You have the option to have small and big boobs whenever you want. Push up bras were made for a reason, and if you have a certain dress that requires some cleavage pop one on and there you go, magic boobies! 

Better Sex 
Now i'm not entirely sure how true this one is, but it is apparently a scientific fact that women with a smaller chest have better sex. Something got to do with there being less fat so it is easier to stimulate, sounds good to me anyway!

Sagging 
Nope, none of that for you. Small boobs don't really have anywhere to go so being perk is their only option, how wonderful.

Intelligent Men Love you
Another scientific fact is that men with a lower IQ tend to be attracted to women with large breasts. Again how true this is I don't know, but for me intelligence is a big factor when it comes to being compatible with someone, so no stupid boys for me! 

You Look Younger
While you're young all you want is big boobs to make you look older, but, fear not, when you are at an age where you want to look younger you will be more than grateful for your little friends. Since bigger breasts sag over time signaling that you are older, having the perkiest of titties will conceal your real age perfectly.

They Prevent Breast Cancer
I think this is the most important point of all, if there is no other reason for you to love your small boobs then this is the one to convince you. It is easier to detect a lump with smaller boobs in self-exams because there are fewer layers to feel through. How amazing is that.

So hopefully this empowered a few women out there, your boobs are wonderful big or small and behind them is a list much bigger than this explaining exactly why. And just for the record in no way do I mean to offend anyone with big boobs, they are perfectly lovely too and you have your own list of reasons why they are great, yay all boobs!

Have a lovely weekend!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment