3/12/2016

The Review | The Body Shop's Vitamin E Eye Cream


Having turned 20 not so long (or kind of long) ago, I made a promise to myself to start establishing a better skincare routine so that by the time i'm 30 my skin look as youthful as ever, and as most people probably know it is believed that the key to that youthful looking skin is a good eye cream (and spf but that is a whole different ball game). So with that I purchased this little thing, The Body Shop's Vitamin E cream.

What drew me to this product was the idea that it claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles, along with fine lines and puffiness. I have struggled with dark circles almost all of my life, no matter how much sleep I get or water I drink I always have them and I have had to accept the fact that they are here to stay. So anything that claims to reduce the appearance of them I am more than willing to try.

So did it work? Yes, it makes a difference but it is not miracle worker. For 13 euro I of course wasn't expecting my dark circles to completely vanish, but I am happy with the slight difference it has made to them. The area around my eyes seems to be more hydrated and with that plumper so the darkness is slightly less noticeable. I have also noticed that having used this the night before, my make up goes on easier around my eyes and it hardly creases throughout the day. I will definitely continue to use this product, but I think I will keep a look out for any other creams that could give me better results. However, having purchased this I can now confirm that I am an eye cream convert and for anyone looking for an affordable cream that does the job I would recommend trying this, or any of the other eye creams available in The Body Shop that may tailor to your needs a little better.

Has anyone tried this or a similar eye cream before? I would love to hear your thoughts! 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment