3/08/2016

The Outfit Post | The Weekend Layouts



Jumper: Penneys / Primark
Jeans: American Apparel 
Shoes: Penneys / Primark
Bralet: Forever21 



Top: Zara
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: New Look

A little different kind of outfit post from me today. Sometimes it gets a little boring for me to take pictures of me wearing outfits and post them, it's interesting to see them in a different kind of light, laid out flat playing around with different angles. 

These two outfits I wore over the weekend. Granted I added some extra layers like tights and cardigans but there is no way of nicely photographing a scrunched up pair of 100 dernier tights. The first outfit is really casual and practical, keeps me warm and looks quite put together. The second is a little fancier, still comfortable but it's something I would get away with wearing if I was doing anything more than lazing around on the sofa or going to the shops. 

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment