6/15/2016

The Beauty Post | Am/Pm Beauty Tag


While reading through other people's posts I came across this little tag and I thought it could be fun if I did it too. So technically no one tagged me in it and i'm tagging myself, pretty sad, I know. 

What is your morning beauty routine?
Depending on what kind of day it is, on mornings when i'm in college or up early I rarely have time to pamper myself too much, so I usually quickly spritz my face with a toner, apply some sunscreen and concealer and i'm good to go. Other days when I have the time I give my skin a little more tlc with a face wash and primer. 

What's for breakfast?
Usually something different everyday, depending on my mood I might have weeatabix and fruit, some days porridge, other days egg and toast.. I could go on listing really boring generic breakfasts but I won't.

Coffee or Tea?
Neither, I pretty much just drink water. 

How long does it take you to get out the door?
Half an hour when it's early and i'm in a rush. If I want to put on make up and actually look presentable it would take about an hour. 

What's your go to make-up look on a fuss free morning?
Well on a fuss free morning I usually just put on some concealer, curl my eyelashes, set my eyebrows in place with clear mascara and that is it. Anything else is far too much of an effort.

What is your evening routine?
I usually clean my face with a cleanser, tone and moisturize, pop on some eye cream and depending on what state my skin is in apply some spot cream.

Snack time! What's in the bowl?
Chocolate. Always always chocolate. 

How do you wind down and prep for bed?
I don't have a great routine when it comes to bed time. I'm definitely more of a night owl so I usually stay up quite late on my phone or laptop, watching tv.. basically doing all of the things that have been proven you shouldn't do before going asleep. 

Cozy up! What are you wearing for sleep?
In the Summer I usually wear shorts and an oversized top, generally one I 'borrowed' from my boyfriend and never gave back. In the Winter I will wear the fluffiest coziest pajamas I can find, usually very unattractive but always very comfortable. 

What are some things you must do before you hit the hay?
I will always tie my hair up and brush my teeth. If I have plans for the next day I will plan what outfit to wear. And before finally going asleep I will have one last look on all of my social media. 

So since I wasn't actually tagged to do this I am going to tag anyone else who reads this and fancies making a post of it, and don't forget to leave me a link in the comments so I can read them all! 

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment