6/27/2016

The Beauty Post | A go-to Product - St. Ives Apricot Scrub


We all have our go to products, ones that we use on a regular if not daily basis and always find ourselves re purchasing when it has run out. St Ives scrub is just that for me, and has been my ultimate skin saver for the past 7 years.

 I discovered it when I first got into skincare when I was about 13 and I can safely say that it is the only skin care product that I have stuck with. When it comes to moisturizers, cleansers and masks I am constantly on the look out for the perfect one for me and through the years I have had my fair share of trial and errors, but, my go to scrub will always have my back.


The scrub caters for different skin types, the one I use is for oily/blemish prone skin as that suits me best. It claims to deep cleanse your skin leaving it smooth and glowing. And it most definitely does just that. I use the scrub usually twice a week or whenever my skin is breaking out or looking a little dull and it is sure to clear it up whilst giving it a boost.

On top of the product itself being wonderful it is made from completely natural exfoliants and it also has an amazing fresh smell. Think apricots, as the name might suggest. What's not to love? Never will I stray from this little gem, as long as shops keep stocking it I will keep buying it. 

What's your go-to scrub? Have you tried St. Ives before?

I hope you're having a lovely day

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment