6/23/2016

The Fashion Post | Summer Inspiration with Esprit

I'm not quite sure what it is about the Summer months that make me want to go on a shopping spree. But each year June comes around and I suddenly find myself browsing online for new clothes that I probably don't need but most definitely want. Maybe it is the thought of wanting some new bits for when I go on holiday or wanting to look exactly like Vanessa Hudgens at any festivals I have lined up.. i'm not sure. Either way it is a yearly tradition that I am more than willing to embrace. 

While browsing on Esprit the other day it suddenly hit me, why haven't I made a post on this before? Most people go on holiday, go to festivals and enjoy the sunshine at home each Summer so why not come up with a post of some outfit inspirations for different events over the Summer period. Whether it's off into the sunshine you're jetting to or heading to the beach at home, I got ya back. 


Starting off, festival fashion is probably my favourite of the three but admittedly, it can be quite difficult to get right. Sometimes it is hard to find the right balance between being comfortable and weather appropriate while staying true to your style and looking good. So I put these outfits together to try and give an idea of the different kind of looks you could go for while still being comfortable. If you're heading to a festival in a colder country you could throw a rain jacket over either and you're good to go. If it's one thing i've learned from the festivals I have been to it's that layering is your best friend. 



One thing I definitely struggle with is striking up the right balance between practical and stylish when it comes to travelling. If you are travelling to a hot country from a colder one it can be particularly hard to choose an outfit that will keep you both warm on the journey and cool when you arrive at your destination. For me, Esprit have the perfect staple pieces on their website that are easily styled up with bits you more than likely already have in your wardrobe. The best advice I can give for airport dressing is to keep it simple, by not going overboard with make up or accessories you will always be comfortable.



Whether you are poolside on holidays or heading to the beach, trying to remember to pack everything like beach towels and sunglasses, making snacks to bring along and slathering on layers of factor 50 in between all of that, it can be impossible to even attempt to look cute. But, by buying some small pieces for your wardrobe in the lead up to Summer, looking pretty is one thing you can tick off your list. By investing in items like the skirt and trousers above you will also save yourself from over packing, both items are perfect to throw on over a swimsuit to bring a look together and can then be styled entirely different to wear out for dinner that night. If that's not logical thinking I don't know what is! 

If you're looking to pick up a few pieces for your holidays, a summer event or just wanting to treat yourself, have a look on the Esprit website here. Hopefully this post has given you a little helping hand to put some looks together yourself .

I hope everyone is having a lovely day! 
Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment