7/17/2016

The Fashion Post | The Cold Shoulder Trend



Since my last trend post (here) went down a treat a couple of weeks ago I thought I it was time to make another, and this trend has by far been a sure favourite of mine for quite a while now. In recent months the off the shoulder trend has fully established itself in the fashion world and has creeped it's way into most of our wardrobes. Above I put together a few of my favourites to share. 


Easy to pull off and flattering on basically everyone, I think it is the perfect way to take an outfit from 0 to 100 and is an ideal to show some skin and be sexy without having to bare it all. The street style looks above show how the trend can be dressed both up and down and hopefully will give you a few pointers on how the trend can be styled. 

What do you think of the cold shoulder look?
Please do leave me comments on what trend you would like to see me cover next. 

I hope you're having a lovely day!

By the way, I am currently travelling around Europe so be sure to follow me on instagram to keep up to date on my adventures!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment