7/17/2016

The Life Post | My Smoothie Recpie


Recently I have been on a bit of a health kick trying to get in shape for the summer. With that I have been searching for easy ways to incorporate more fruit and veg into my diet and have found a couple of smoothie recipes that I thought I would give a go. Through trial and error I have found my favourite one that I drink most days now and actually enjoy. If like me, you like sweet tasting things this may be the smoothie for you. 

You will need:
Strawberries
Raspberries
1 banana
Almond milk
Protein (optional)

To make my smoothie, I simply chop up everything and throw them in the blender with some almond milk and blend it all up. I don't use any measurements so just throw in as much as you think you need yourself and you should be good. I usually chop up all of my fruit, divide them evenly and pop it into a plastic lunch bag in the freezer to do me for the rest of the week. I have this smoothie about 3 or 4 days a week and on the days I work out I will sometimes pop a small amount of powdered protein in. So if you work out too and are looking to see results you could give this a try, but again the protein is completely optional and it tastes amazing with or without it. 

I would love to hear what kind of smoothies you drink if you do and what recipes you use, let me know in the comments!

Also.. do give me a little follow on instagram. At the minute I am interrailing around Europe and posting on there regularly!
https://www.instagram.com/adeleminer/

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment