7/13/2016

The Fashion Post | Floral Maxi and Off The Shoulder Crop





  
Skirt: Forever21 | Crop Top: Asos | Sandals: Boohoo

Can I firstly just state how stupidly difficult it was to take these pictures. I took them late in the evening as the sun was setting so with that the lighting was changing every two seconds, first it was too dark then it was too light.. seriously the struggle was real. I am surprised I even managed to get these. I know they are not great so I do apologize for them not being the most clear of pictures, that is the last time I will take pictures in the evening, lesson learned.

Anyway, I picked up this maxi about two years ago in Forever21 and two years on I am still in love. Admittedly it has become a little grubby at the ends but I mostly wear it for casual, day time kind of events so it doesn't really matter if it is not ironed or as squeaky clean as it was when I first bought it. It is so easy to style and my favourite way to wear it is with a crop top like this.

By the way I will be going on an adventure around Europe next week for a few weeks, so be sure to follow me on instagram to follow my travels!
https://www.instagram.com/adeleminer/

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment