7/11/2016

The Fashion Post | Celebrity Get The Look - Alexa Chung

 Floral maxi: Asos | Lace up sandals: Pretty Little Thing | Jumper: Topshop

For a while now I have been wanting to make some celebrity style inspired posts and who better to start off with than the queen of style, Alexa Chung.

I completely fell in love with this boho chic look Alexa has going on above and luckily for us we can get a very similar look for a very affordable price. Perfect in the Summer but, the maxi can also be layered up, as Alexa shows, with a jumper to transition you into Autumn and Winter. Simply swap the sandals for boots and you can wear this look all year round.

What celebrity would you like to see a post on next?

Ps. Next week I will be beginning on my adventure around Europe, so don't forget to follow me on instagram to keep up to date with me!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment