7/09/2016

The Fashion and Beauty Post | Collective Haul


The past few weeks have been pretty much non stop preparing for my travels (which is in just over a week ahhh) which of course means that I have done my fair share of shopping. I have tried to be on my best behavior and only pick up the bits that I really need, but I am only human so sometimes I can get a little carried away.  Looking at everything I had bought in a bag the other day I thought why not make a haul post. I find looking at other people's hauls interesting so maybe even just one person will find mine to be of some kind of interest. 


I picked up these sandals in Forever21 for just a tenner. They have a huge shoe sale on at the minute so I nabbed these as soon as I saw them. I am always on the look out for a pair of sandals that are both comfortable and look nice, I am forever ending up with blisters and sore feet from walking around in crappy sandals. These feel really comfortable so I am hoping they will do the job nicely. 


I am so excited to try these nail polishes. They claim to last for up to 14 days so I will definitely be putting them to the test while I am away. A review post will be up soon once I have tried them for anyone that is interested. 


Okay, I didn't really need these THAT bad but I ordered them anyway. They were on sale on Asos and I liked the unusual colour of them ( I am more of a brown sunglasses kind of gal). Admittedly they are a little big on my tiny head but I bought them so I will wear them now. 


It's that time of year again, A lot of people like to go lighter with their hair in summer and I am definitely one of those. I am going to use this in my hair for the next couple of days to give it a little life before I jet off. If you want to learn more about this little beauty you can read my review here.


I love playsuits, but I hardly ever wear them, for the sheer fact of how awkward it is to have a wee in them. But I thought I would bite the bullet and buy this little number from boohoo. The picture does it no justice at all, it is definitely the kind of outfit that looks a lot better on than hanging up. But I am so excited to wear it, and hopefully I will get some outfit pictures so you can see it better on too.


And finally, I picked up this gorgeous maxi from boohoo also. It is a little long so I have to get it taken up but for something like a tenner I couldn't resist ordering it. The material is really light so it is perfect for warm weather and if like me you live in a colder climate, you can pop a pair of thick tights underneath and wear it at home too. 

Have you made any purchases recently?

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment