7/06/2016

The Fashion Post | The Orange Trend



If you can't tell already from my last couple outfit posts, I am obsessed with Orange. And luckily for me it is completely in at the minute. It is so in that I actually found it so hard to whittle down all the amazing pieces I found online into the eight above. I have a Small confession to make, I may or may not have ordered the heels myself while putting this together.. oops! It has been seen on the likes of the Kardashians and was all over the catwalks this year and is set to stick around for longer. 



You could go all out with a head to toe orange look or play it safe with a little hint of colour, be it shoes or nail varnish. Easily dressed up or down as I tried to show above. For me, my favourite thing about the trend is that it suits pretty much everyone. Blonde hair, brunette, tanned skin, pale, tall, small, there are no requirements to pull off the look, just have confidence!

What do you think of the trend?

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment