8/29/2016

Instagram Roundup | August








It has been a while since I did an instagram roundup, because I was travelling for most of last month I threw together a roundup which I wasn't happy with and ended up deleting shortly after publishing, so technically there wasn't really a July roundup.

This month started off in Budapest in the sunshine and is ending back in Ireland in the rain. With the evenings already getting darker earlier and college starting back again in a mere couple weeks I am already longing for a summer holiday to look forward to. Does anyone know where you can get one of those lifestyles that involves going on holiday all year round and having a constant tan? Because I would like one of those. 

What did you get up to this Summer?
Adele x





No comments:

Post a Comment