8/10/2016

The Beauty Post | L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil



     For the past couple of months the L'oreal Elvive 'extraordinary oil' has been a clear favourite of mine in my haircare routine. Having blonde hair can mean that your ends can be left looking and feeling a little dry a lot of the time. This for me, is a huge problem. I find it almost impossible to keep it looking healthy, no matter how many treatments and oils I use. Tired of dealing with this problem I decided to give this much hyped product a go. 
   
   

          For all hair types, the oil can be used as both a heat protectant and a serum. With flower extracts, it smells amazing, this is one of the reasons why I fell in love with this product. Just one or two pumps of oil is enough to leave your hair smelling great while giving it some shine and protection. I use this product after I get out of the shower before I style it and usually again a couple of times in the week when I want to give my locks a little life. The oil instantly adds shine while getting rid of any knots and tangles, making it easy to brush through. 
   
So if like me you're looking to add a little shine to your hair or just wanting to try out a new heat protectant I would recommend giving this a go, without a doubt. 



              Have you heard of or tried this 
          product before?

          Adele x

    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment