9/03/2016

The Fashion Post | Celebrity Get The Look - Emma Watson



It has been a while since I have made a celebrity inspired 'get the look' post. Possibly due to the fact that I find it hard to find celebrities that I feel are worthy enough of making the post about. I don't know about everyone else but I personally am sick of seeing people like Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian and Rhianna all over social media. It seems that a lot of young people these days aspire to look, dress and be exactly like these fame hungry, talent less celebrities. 

Which puts me in a difficult situation sometimes, do I make a post on where you can pick up a copy of some  nude bodycon dress one of the Kardashian's recently wore, feeling secure in the fact that I know the post will spark up a lot of interest. Or do I make a post on a celebrity that won't receive the same kind of attention but is wearing an outfit that I genuinely find interesting and would like to recreate myself? 

So, to hell with the Kardashian's along with everyone else and their shitty skintight clothing.
 Emma Watson wore this look back in 2014 and it still two years on catches my attention every time I see it. I did put my own twist on the look as Emma is wearing a deep plunge jumpsuit underneath the blazer. I went with pairing the white trousers with a lace bodysuit as I wanted to play around with textures a little more. The whole look I feel is perfect for a lot of occasions, if you don't want to wear a dress or skirt to a wedding you could wear something like this and still look dressed up with just a little more edge. 

Apologies for the rant, I am sure a lot of you feel the same as me and sometimes it is nice to spark up a debate in the comments section. 

I would love to know your thoughts on the subject! 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment