10/30/2016

The Instagram Roundup | October







Who would actually believe it is the end of October already?! I am well settled back into college now and in the space of a mere few weeks I have gone from chilling to drowning in a sea of college work. The next month or so is set only to become more stressful so I am making my very best attempt to use my week off this week to get as much reading and essays done as possible.

I have to admit, I am so glad that it is now cold enough to be able to have baths and wear grandad jumpers.. as my recent instagram pictures probably suggest. And I am even a little bit excited for Halloween, which rarely happens. Although I doubt I will do anything wild on the night of Halloween, I am happy to use it as an excuse to watch films and eat chocolate.

I hope everyone had a spooktacular weekend and enjoy their Halloween tomorrow!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment