11/02/2016

The Fashion Post | Weekend Outfits with Rosegal





Jumper: Penneys/Primark
Jeans: Rosegal
Loafers: Penneys/Primark 

It has been a very long time since I have made an outfit layout post and when I received my package from Rosegal the other week I decided now was the perfect time to do just that. 

This first outfit is a typical college / doing errands outfit. As I have already said about three million times cosy jumpers are my favourite thing in the whole world (can I just say Rosegal has some uunreaal jumpers at the minute) and this print knit can be paired perfectly with my comfy jeans. Throwing on ripped jeans and a jumper or shirt is my favourite way to look like I have made an effort with my outfit without actually having to make the effort. 




Cami: Penneys/Primark
Lace Blouse: Rosegal
Culottes: Missguided
Lace up Sandas: Boohoo

My second outfit is a little more dressy, the kind of thing I would wear to a party. The cami and lace blouse are two separate pieces but they look way too cute together and adding some lace under or over a cami is a really simple way to dress it up, while also staying warm as we get into the colder months.  

I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday! 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment