11/06/2016

The Fashion Post | Crochet Blouse and Vintage Trousers






Crochet Blouse: Forever21 
Trousers: Vintage 
Brogues: Missguided 

Is it a skirt? Is it a pair of trousers?.. it's kind of sort of both. I found these trousers while my mam was doing a huge clear out of her wardrobe and they just had to be mine. I can very vividly remember her buying them when I was about 7 and thinking how stupid they looked and wondering why anyone would wear them. I am definitely eating humble pie now because I feel like an absolute boss in them. 

Evidently I didn't choose a great time to take these pictures, the sun was popping in and out and the photos came out looking a little messy. Usually if I am unhappy with pictures I will re take them but I am horribly sick this weekend and unable to doll myself up to stand in the cold taking photographs. So I thought an okay-ish post was better than no post at all.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment