11/09/2016

The Life Post | A Perfect Date


It isn't often I make a post like this, mostly because my life just isn't interesting enough. However, last week myself and my boyfriend went on a 'secret' date planned by me and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to bring along my little camera and document the day. 





For our three year anniversary I decided to plan a secret date day that I would bring my boyfriend along to without him knowing where we were going and what we were doing. Our first stop was The Natural History Museum, which probably sounds a little lame but is the kind of thing that we enjoy. Next we went for a stroll in St Stephen's Green, which is the loveliest of places to be during Autumn. Nothing compares to watching the auburn leaves fall from the trees while you listen to the crispy ones beneath you crunch with each step you take. 






We then went for cocktails at Pygmalion, the coziest little spot with admitedly slightly overpriced drinks but it was our special day so I didn't mind spending that little bit extra. Afterwards (and a little tipsy) we had food in a pub nearby. I didn't manage to get any pictures of our food because it was too dark by that stage to get any decent ones and generally when I see food taking a photograph of it is usually the last thing on my mind. 




I hope you are all having the loveliest of weeks and I will speak to you again very shortly! 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment