11/20/2016

The Fashion Post | The Flared Sleeve Trend



Okay so it's not Summer anymore, I get that. But a tiny part of me is still holding onto it with my love for bell sleeves. For me they remind me of hippie dresses and Summer festivals, however, the likes of Asos and Topshop do have our flared sleeve loving backs and have incorporated the trend into a more Winter appropriate form with high necks and wool material.

 The look can be easily layered, imagine a little turtleneck under that orange dress above.. too much! I love the relaxed look with a pair of jeans but I also think it looks insanely cool with a mini skirt and heeled boots. Basically this trend is so versatile and I can't get enough, gimme all the sleeves. 


What are your thoughts on this trend? 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment