12/24/2016

The Beauty Post | A Go-To Product: Collection Lasting Concealer


There is nothing I love on this planet more than a bargain, and when that bargain sneaks it's way onto your go- to products list you know you have something good going on. This is quite possibly my ultimate go- to product and has been for the past four years. 


For just over 5 euro this concealer does an incredible job. I suffer from very dark circles and have tried and tested every concealer under the sun. From mac to clinique I have spent an unhealthy amount of money on trying to find that perfect concealer, but nothing seems to outdo this.


 It comes in four different shades and the colour I use is the lightest shade. I never wear foundation so this little beauty does the trick to hide whatever I need it to. I have used this in the past when I had acne and it did an amazing job covering any bumps and red bits up, so I find comfort in the fact that if my skin decides to break out I have this magical little thing to sort me out. It has good lasting power, once set with some powder it won't budge for majority of the day and there is little to no creasing.
We've all had that heartbreaking moment when you wake up after a night out only to discover that you were a drunken state the night before and lost an expensive make up item. But with this you don't need to have that fear.. for a fiver you can just pick yourself up another and glaze over the fact that you are an irresponsible mess.. what a win! 
Have you ever tried this product before? If not, what is your go-to concealer?

Also a very merry Christmas eve to everyone, and I hope you all have a wonderfully festive day tomorrow!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment