12/21/2016

The Fashion Post | December Wishlist


Another month, another wishlist. And this wishlist will be the last of 2016.. insaaane! Of course this month's post consists of lets of cosiness, velvet and sparkles.. it is Christmas after all. I also may or may not have ordered one of two of these items after making this post because I have zero self control, but you can look forward to seeing them in outfit posts in the near future! 

I have discovered a couple of new websites recently, including SheIn and Newchic,  which I definitely recommend having a browse on for getting a couple of last minute Christmas presents or waiting until the new year to treat yourself to some new goodies, I know I definitely will!

Red Jumpsuit | Velvet Crop Top | Sequin Blouse | Pattern Jumper | Cigarette Trousers | Mustard Beanie | Mermaid Blanket | White Ankle Boots | Floral Blouse | Velvet Dress | Fluffy Pjs | Straight Leg Jeans

What is on your wishlist this month? 

Adele x











No comments:

Post a Comment