1/11/2017

The Beauty Post - January Nails



January's nails are looking like a mismatch of every colour in my nail polish collection. I think I am subconsciously trying to cure my January blues by injecting a little bit of glitter and colour into my nails, but still trying to keep things calm with muted nudes. 


As sad as I am that Christmas is over I am so so excited for March and April to come around and I can then begin to introduce pastel colours back into my nail collection. 

But for now I am stuck in a weird transitional stage between the two and it is very confusing for me, as you can see from the pictures. Can someone please tell me what colours we are supposed to paint our nails in January? Because that would really help me out, thanks. 


What colours are you wearing this month? 

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment