1/15/2017

The Fashion Post | Stripy Trousers and Frill Neck Top









Trousers: Zaful
Frill Neck top:  Topshop
Coat: Boohoo
Boots: Asos (Similar)


I bought this top the other day as an impulse 'treat yo'self' buy, and I definitely do not regret it. I rarely wear blue and I need some more long sleeve tops in my wardrobe so since it was such a perfect combination I couldn't say no. The frilly detail jazzes it up a little making it easy to dress up if needs be.

This was my best attempt at dressing it up while trying to stay somewhat warm, but I didn't exactly do the best job of covering up how cold I was in the pictures. I cannot wait for it to be summer again when I won't have to freeze my boobies off trying to take outfit pictures! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment