2/26/2017

Instagram Roundup | February








Emm how is February over? I don't know if it's just me but I feel a little sad that Winter is soon leaving us, don't get me wrong I love Spring and Summer but I have really enjoyed snuggling up with a book and my electric blanket these past few months, but on the bright side I can probably start wearing less layers in the upcoming weeks.

I will probably start making posts once a week starting in March as college work is slowly creeping up on me and it's probably best to focus on that for a while. The past while I haven't been too happy with my posts and I know a lot of them have been slightly thrown together so, I have decided that every Sunday I will have a new post up and it will be one that is well thought out and put together.

 I really appreciate all my regular readers and I have a lot of interesting posts planned for the next few weeks.

How has your February been?

Adele x

1 comment: