3/05/2017

The Life Post | A Little Galway Adventure


Last Sunday myself and my boyfriend went on a small trip to Galway for a couple of days. The title of the post may read 'adventure' but to be honest there wasn't too much adventuring going on, we left the hotel maybe twice. The rest of the time was spent in our pajamas drinking alcohol and debating what to order for room service. Neither of us had ever been to a proper spa, so we decided to grab ourselves the best groupon deal we could find and escape the city for a few days. 




To make the weekend as relaxing as possible we both agreed to leave our phones in a drawer, only checking them now and then in case of any emergencies. Although I stuck to my side of the deal I most definitely caught Robby having a sneaky look on Facebook once or twice, which I doubt was too much of an emergency. So that meant no phones were brought to dinner or the spa and it was our job to actually come up with conversation to fill the time, something us millennials are not all that familiar with. 

During our second day there we made full use of the spa and room service facilities and spent the day lounging around in white robes until we were hungry enough to stuff our faces with lots of deliciousness. 





All in all the weekend was the perfect break and my lack of pictures probably illustrate that. I am hoping that this is just the first of many more weekend getaways to come. 

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!
Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment