2/15/2017

The Fashion Post | The Yellow Trend


Does a happier colour than yellow exist in the world? I will answer that for you now and say, no. If I could I would paint my entire existence yellow. On a regular basis I have to refrain myself from wanting to wear head to toe yellow with the knowledge that I would probably end up looking like a little banana, but a happy banana, wearing her favourite colour. 

With Spring kind of, almost right around the corner (i've probably jinxed it now) it might be time to ditch those 50 shades of black you have been sporting all Winter and start introducing some colour into your wardrobe, and what better way to do than emulating the sun. 


Hopefully the above items will ignite your inner yellow fire and give you all the inspiration you need to bring colour into your wardrobe.

How do you feel about yellow clothing?

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment