2/19/2017

The Life Post | Five Instagrams You Should Follow


Recently I shared my gal love on my favourite blogs post and with the wonderful response that it got I thought I would make another post, but this time sharing some of my favourite instagram pages that are so lovely you might just want to follow too.

Some of these girls definitely don't have the following that they deserve, so if ya like em' give em' a follow! 

inspiremecosy
 I am obsessed with minimal feeds and this is possibly the ultimate minimal page. Cosima's page has the perfect blend of fashion and architecture, which comes together nicely to be unbelievably aesthetically pleasing.


simply_kenna
 Some of you may already follow McKenna, she also has a youtube channel which is well worth checking out too. Her instagram feed is so simple but still so gorgeous, she always shares my love for Disney so why wouldn't I follow her.


Kjelsvig
 I found Sara's instagram not so long ago and I only wish I had stumbled across it sooner. Her vintage style is beyond perfect and she is definitely the one to follow if you are looking for some style inspiration.


Giftofgabblog
 Gabby's instagram is the perfect little ray of sunshine my feed needs. Her retro style and pretty red hair is forever catching my eye, she can literally do no wrong.

Petitepayton
Payton's page is one I also only came across recently and I am so in love. Her cute retro style gives me all the feels and her photography skills are insaaane. Be sure to give her a follow and brighten up your feed!

I hope you have found some new instagrams that you can follow, these are just a very small handful of my favourites and I would love to share even more kindness and make more posts like this.

Who are your favourite instagrammers?
Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment