4/16/2017

The Fashion Post | Pyjama Shirt and Striped Culottes

Shirt: Boohoo (similar) Trousers:Boohoo (similar) Boots: Vintage Handbag: Vintage





If you follow me in instagram you will be aware of my love for this shirt. The pyjama trend is probably one of my favourite trends that is happening in fashion right now. I mean, why would you not want to wear a silk pyjama shirt in public and use 'fashion' as justification?? Styling it is a little difficult however because I don't want to be that knob that thinks they're all fashion-y and cool enough to pull off a whole pyjama look but then again comfort is probably my number one priority in life. So I thought hey I look like a bit of a dick wearing a gold pyjama top anyway, why not go the whole hog and pair it with some trousers that could be mistaken for pyjamas too? 

I have 0 regrets - ladies, the comfort level of this outfit is through the roof. If you like fashion and eating until it feels like your trousers will rip open, I suggest investing in some pyjama style attire asap. 

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter Sunday! 

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment