8/17/2016

The Fashion Post | Vintage One Shoulder Top And Denim Mini Skirt






Top: Vintage 
Skirt: Asos
Heels: Penneys / Primark 
Socks: Penneys / Primark 

So, after looking at these pictures I have decided that it is time for me to get a new camera. Not that I don't love the camera I have (Nikon coolpix l820), it does the job quite nicely but I feel that it is time to up my photography game. Since my blog is growing I feel I owe it not only to myself but to my readers that my pictures are of the best quality. My budget isn't huge and I won't be spending a grand on a camera but after turning 21 last month I thought it was about time I treated myself to one. So watch this space, hopefully my outfit pictures will soon be looking a lot better than this!

Anyway, about the outfit. I found this top in my mam's wardrobe a while ago and I had to keep it. It is quite hard to style, as you have to keep the bottom simple so as not to draw attention away from the top so I am making the most of the warm (ish) weather we have here in Dublin and wearing my mini skirt. Along with this top I found some other bits in her wardrobe too so be prepared for a lot more posts featuring her clothes.

Do you ever find clothes in your mam or grandmother's wardrobe?

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment