8/20/2016

The Life Post | Travel Diary Part Two - Austria, Hungary, Croatia.


I am back with part two of my European adventure. Again I do apologize for the not so great quality of my pictures, I am aware that some of them are very pixelated but that is out of my control.





 The fourth country we visited was Austria. The train journey from Switzerland to Austria for me, was one of the highlights of the trip, the view from the train was ridiculously incredible and I pretty much spent 7 hours staring out of the window in awe. When we got to Vienna we checked into the Azimut Hotel, which was a short metro journey into the city centre. The city of Vienna itself is gorgeous and I only wish we did a little more 'touristy' things while we were there. With just two full days to explore  we walked around the city a little, ate, drank and tried to discover what Vienna had to offer in the limited amount of time we had. 




From Austria we moved onto Budapest in Hungary. Which was both mine and my boyfriends favourite city of our trip. We stayed in a quaint airbnb very close to the town, which was perfect as everything we needed was within walking distance of our apartment. Between the sunshine, the baths, pretty architecture and the ruin bars it was hard not to enjoy ourselves. On top of that the food was good and the drink was cheap so overall we were happy campers and I definitely hope to visit this quirky city again soon. 






Our final stop on the three week adventure was Pula in Croatia. We chose Croatia as our final stop as it was coastal and we would enjoy spending our last few days travelling relaxing by the sea. Again we stayed in an Airbnb which was a short walk from the beach and about twenty minutes from the town. Being brutally honest the area itself was okay, nothing amazing and the food wasn't great, I would definitely advise trying to cook yourself if you are visiting on a budget and you want to enjoy your meals. But the beach was beautiful and being able to unwind by it while catching a tan was I feel the perfect way to end our trip. 

And that concludes my travel diary. 
If you would like to see another post just on Interrailing or travelling in general, do let me know in the comments and leave questions of anything you would like me to include within it, I would be happy to do so.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
Adele x




No comments:

Post a Comment